This lovely renovated stone village house (100m2) with a private courtyard and upper terrace is situated along a quiet lane in the village of Melambes.
The property was fully renovated in 2021 and has retained many charming traditional features, including beautiful exposed stone walls with a modern touch.
The property comprises:
- a double bedroom with wardrobes
- a two single bed room with wardrobes
- a bathroom with tiled shower
- storage room under the staircase
- Open space of full equipped kitchen- dining area and living area with patio doors to a small courtyard.
- bathroom with a tiled shower
- a staircase to a large terrace with lovely mountain and country views
- an utility room at the terrace used as laundry room
- solar panel for hot water
- 2 air-condition units
- aluminium doubled glass doors and windows
- cental heating can be installed
Houses, stone houses
Square meters property